Monday, November 10, 2008

Tomorrow Never Dies- Sheryl Crow.

Darling Im killed
Im a puddle on the floor
Waiting for you to return
Oh what a thrill,
Fascination gallore
How you tease, how you leave me to burn.......

Its so deadly my dear
The power of having you near
Until the day ends
Until the world falls away
Until you say therell be no more goodbyes.....
I see it in your eyes
Tomorrow never dies

Darling youve won,
its no funMartinis, girls, and guns
Its murder on our love affair
But you bet your life every night
While you chase the morning light
Youre not the only spy out there.....

Its so deadly my dear
The power of wanting you near
Until the day ends
Until the world falls away
Until you say therell be no more goodbyes
I see it in your eyesTomorrow never dies

Until the day ends
Until the day ends
Until the day ends......

The very few people who have read MY BLOG have questioned me as to why would I include a song sung by someone else in a blog that exclusively has my eccentricities. Three reasons:
a. The words are very Mills and Boonish. I am a looser and I have had my share of the crap they dole out.
b. I sing this song in a voice that aspires to be like Sheryl Crow's (but turns out completely different) whenever I have a cough.
c. It reminds me of the time when we were in Ooty or Gangtok or some such cool place, in an old and royal mansion converted to a guest house, in whose portico I used to sit with my walkman and NOW4's cassette (yeah they didnt have cds that time!) look out at greenery, clouds, vaporised breath and mouth the words of this song. Dreaming blissful dreams.
There you go. Happy?

1 comment: